Re: [orca-list] Orca and Google searches

I suspect that some issues are possible with anything before fairly new master builds, but have not tested
this yet with
my vinux using 3.4.2.
I think you should be able to upgrade your orca on trusty with out issues, please correct me if I'm wrong
about this
anyone.
It's a hassle to have to build your orca from master compared to iinstalling a .deb though.
It would be good if someone were to make a .deb for those using ubuntu trusty once 3.14 comes out if not
before so that
you guys can get latest, and this time truly greatest orca.
All updates are of course mportant, but this time there's a lot to offer that the average user should notice
I think.
--
B.H.