[orca-list] GNOME Broken again on my System - WTF!

This may seem like a long story but I haven't run Orca for several
days but after my most recent Arch Linux pacman update to kernel
3.16.1 and recent changes to xorg server, I seem to have major
problems getting Orca or gnome for that matter to work now. First off
Pulse is raising its ugly head again and screwing everything up so I
took it out of the way for now and configured speech-dispatcher to use
alsa as its audio output module. So now I have speech-dispatcher and
emacspeak working again. However, when I start gnome with the startx
command from tty12 on my system, Orca reads OK but I get a message
saying something like "An error was encountered and all extensions
were stopped. Only button available then is "Logout" I have to read
these messages with flat review of Orca. I don't see any obvious
errors and when I go into journalctl -r to read any system wide
errors, I can't find anything that tells me anything I didn't know
yesterday.

If I re-enable pulseaudio by making the binary executable again and
config speechd to use pulse, then running startx attempts to run the
xorg environment but I get total silence. I hit space onece and that
logged me out. This makes me think it is getting the same error but
since pulse is fucked up[, I cannot confirm this error message

This all seemed to work a few days ago and Orca versions don't seem to
make any difference. I tried orca-3.12.2 and a git build of
orca-3.13.90 something I built the other night.

Any idea what may be broken here? do I have to rebuild my system to
figure this out; I hope answer to this last question is no.:).