[orca-list] What login manager?

Hi,

On testing, we installed MATE. With startx, it runs and works fine. Now we'd like a GUI login. We try lightdm. We enabled the accessibility stack to make a screen reader work. It enables automatically at MATE starting.

While MATE runs, we get:
WARNING **: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

This message pop-up for each trying movement, as if orca tried to talk to dbus (it is the case) and would fail. orca cannot run at-spi-regisqryd (the a11y bus). But why, since it has success with startx?

Do you have some experience with this? Problem with dbus? Another GUI login? Should I report a bug to lightdm? A fix idea?
It works on Ubuntu 14.04 automatically, not here. How does Ubuntu do?

Regards,