[orca-list] LibreOffice

Hi,

I test orca 3.12 on Debian. I test several releases of LibreOffice. When I tested LO 2.5 and 3.0 with Vinux (orca 3.4), it seemed to work properly. But with orca 3.12, a lot of things are wrong, especially in Writer.
I identify 2 big problems:
1. When I browse in a table, Orca doesn't tell me the cell coordinates and instead of !eading the contents of a cell, Orca reads the contents of the whole line. Howe(er, the setting in preferences is good. This problems exists as 4.2.6 release (Debian package). 2. In Save as dialog, if I choose to display the LO dialogs instead of these of my GNU/Linux, the focus can move in the combo box "Type of file", but I haven't any feedback by Orca. All I get is doing tab and shift-tab to see the changes in the box (the problem exists as 4.3 release, not Debian package.

I use MATE with my Debian, but I don't see what consequences it could have on LO.

Finally, can Orca read ball-help messages?

Has someone experienced this? Is it an Orca problem? Does a fix exist or is a patch planned?

Thanks,

Regards,