[orca-list] Added preliminary structural navigation by image

Hey all.

Quick heads up: I have just added structural navigation by image to Orca
master. It's currently just for Gecko content. Keys are G, Shift+G, and
Alt+Shift+G.

At the moment, the behavior is: If Orca can find an image, it includes
it in the navigation and list of images dialog. As you know, some images
are pretty useless. As a result, the list of images dialog does its best
to find something, anything, to present to you. Sometimes, in the end,
there is absolutely nothing and Orca has to fall back on the role.
Anyhoo....

What I'd like to know from you is should this new feature include all
images no matter how useless they may be? Or should it try to filter out
some of really stupid ones?

Lastly, and at the risk of sounding like a geek meme: I'm doing a "land
patch, go home." And home is a 9+ hour drive for me (I'm in Toronto
still, having been at Mozilla this week.) I'm pretty sure that nothing
in Orca master is so horribly broken that it is unusable. But on the off
chance I'm wrong, know that I'll deal with it in 10 to 12 hours, that
I'm really sorry, and that unstable master is master. <smiles> I look
forward to your feedback on the new images support.

--joanie