Re: [orca-list] Can i turn off the layout view in orca?

Hi Joanie

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm extremely happy to hear that from the lead developer. I've got used to that kind of browsing, (And i think many windows users also do), so when i brows with orca i feel that i'm missing lots of the page. That is kind of eembarrasing to say, For fast googling and reading stuff about linux, i use window still because of the current lay out view of orca.

Thanks for developing and maintaining gnome-orca, As i'm sure it powers lots of users around the glowb