[orca-list] orca no longer announcing xf86-audio prev, play and next when in keyboard learn mode

hi all
I've just noticed this lately. I'm all but sure it's something in master that has broken this, but press
orca+h to enter
learn mode. Orca announces all keys when you press them. If you have a multimedia keyboard, orca will
announce the mute,
volume down and volume up keys, but won't announce the previous, next and play/pause keys. I can't remember
exactly when
this stopped working, but my best guess would be about a week or two ago. I wish I could be more clear than
that. Can
anyone who's using an older master version of orca test, or the latest stable, 3.12?
 I'll provide a debug log if needed.
Thanks
Kendell clark