Re: [orca-list] Quick key for clickables?

Joanie,
I think that having a key for clickables is a great idea. I personally have no problem with either the 'A' or 'K' keys. One question though. Will we be able to just press enter or space on them, or will we still need to do a left click with flat review?

Thanks,
Jeremy