Re: [orca-list] browse and focus mode results

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
On 08/08/2014 09:11 PM, Jason White wrote:
kendell clark <coffeekingms gmail com> wrote:
I've just tested the new browse and focus mode, and they seem to work fine. I still have to turn orca's
carrot
controlling off with orca+f12 to get rid of the weird looping and skipping of text, but that's probably
an entirely
separate issue.

Probably, and if that issue could be fully solved we would have a much better
Web access experience.

I'm working on it....

Excellent! It's one step at a time.