Re: [orca-list] Your opinion on automatically toggling structural navigation keys

On Thursday 07 August 2014 09:33 PM, Trevor Saunders wrote:
On Thu, Aug 07, 2014 at 11:39:59AM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey again.

I have a related question for you regarding structural navigation.
Currently, if you navigate into a form field like an entry or a combo
box, you cannot use structural navigation to move to the next entry or
combo box until you get out of the current field. This is, of course,
because if you are in an entry, "e" should type an "e". But the act of
getting out of the field in order to then find the next field is a drag.
is toggling structural navagation on better than tabbingto the next
control?

Trev

Hi Trev,
I think it depends, suppose I want to skip a lot of field and from one entry field I want to go to another entry field directly, then Joanie's proposal is correct.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.