Re: [orca-list] orca and pdf files

Hello,
Will that also accidentally fix navigation by pages, outline navigation in the files where this is available such as epub documents with TOC and / or ctrl+home and ctrl+end for jumping to the start / end of a document? Currently if I change the page number in the page control the caret position in a document rendered by orca appears not to be updated properly or rather it seems to be jumping unpredictably as far as I can tell.

BTW for those who haven't yet noticed with orca 3.12 and evince 3.12 we can now query for the formatting info using orca+f .

Greetings

Peter