[orca-list] Thunderbird Filters With Orca?

Hi,

Using Thunderbird 24.4.0-, orca 12.0, and Arch Linux, I cannot select message filters, after creating them. When making my filters, I specify that they should run both manually, and when I check mail. All in-coming mail ends up in my inbox. When I go to the filter chooser, I can see the filters with flat review, and click on them, but how to select? Not only do I not see the filter selection state, but the filter log, after manual or automatic run, is empty. In case it makes a difference, I'm using imap.

Thanks for any help,

Dave  H.