[orca-list] Ubuntu trusty is here

Dear users,
I have found out, that Ubuntu trusty have been officially released. I would like to hear Yours feetback about Orca and speech stability. UI AM downloading Ubuntu trusty from official server so i hope, that Orca with repaired 9 last pronounced ARIA live messages is included.
By the way.
Is it possible to use similar algorithms like in Orca also in Android while communicating with WEB browsers to support automatic ARIA live messages announcement? Or this technique is only available in Debian or desktop based Linux distributions, if so, what about adopting some python libraries for Android so ARIA live regions announcement would be also supported by Talkback or Spiel in Android?