Re: [orca-list] Running Orca from Git

I am running the whole stack from git. Basically I am using prefix installs for doing this.

Here are some instructions here
https://github.com/sonar-gnu-linux/text-introspection

mike

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Robert Spangler <spangler robert gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

>From what I have gathered, it is best to run Git versions of Orca for optimal functionality.  How important is it to update all of the other components at the same time, such as AT-SPI, etc?  At this point in time, I'm running the latest Orca but I haven't updated the other components.  Everything seems to be OK, with the exception of the aforementioned Firefox issues on this list.

Are the following packages what I should be updating?  atk at-spi2-core at-spi2-atk.  If I am missing any others, please let me know.  I'm trying to insure that I have the best possible experience.

Robert