Re: [orca-list] just some stupid questions

Certainly I don't want to argue as to what's ""better", and thanks for adding another good resource to the
potential toolkit.
I specifically suggest the irc channel however because the questions asked are rather basic, and all arch
specific. Also these are the kind of questions best answered asap for many users. I'm not in the talking-arch
channel today, but the guy who makes the TA images now is most of the time, and besides myself there are a
couple other folks that are usually there who could have answered all of the questions asked.
Some people of course preffer mailing lists, and others hate them.
Again, not trying to argue, just saying that saying that a list is better than usenet or irc is better than
an online forum is like saying one distro is better than another. Yes, one distro is better for some ppl and
their computing needs and tastes, but it may or may not work for me, or maybe I'll decide that I like one for
some jobs and another for others, oh, I think I did that....lol
Cheers for fears,
--
B.H.