Re: [orca-list] Focus Problems in thunderbird

The good news is that this problem seems to be corrected in nightly builds of TB.
I am running a nightly build and till now I didn't find the problem.
Thanks.
On 04/10/2014 10:23 AM, Alex Midence wrote:
Yes, this is a long standing issue that crops up from time to time.  I've
certainly had this problem before as have many others who have posted to
this list.  When in Linux, I do use Thunderbird at times but, I honestly
prefer something like Alpine if I'm doing any serious e-mail reading.  Good
news is that there is a possibility that Evolution, Gnome's native e-mail
client will soon be accessible again.

Alex M

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Robert
Spangler
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 10:09 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Focus Problems in thunderbird

Hello,

Is anyone noticing when arrowing through the Thunderbird message list,
sometimes the message you open is not the one that had focus?  Orca will say
the subject of the message but when you enter to open it, it's a different
message.  This is problematic as it can lead to deleting the wrong messages.

Thanks,
Robert
The manual is at
Log bugs and feature requests at http://bugzilla.gnome.org Find out how to