Re: [orca-list] Focus Problems in thunderbird

This is a long standing issue, probably a bug in Thunderbird itself. It
generally causes a problem if you delete a message and try to read
messages below it, as it will read some messages twice. I'm just
guessing here, but I believe thunderbird is sending incorrect possibly
cached information to at-spi. It has gotten somewhat better over time,
but it still causes problems here. I have been able to reset things by
leaving the folder and coming back to it. Another way to do it is to go
ahead and open either the next message or the one above the deleted
message and close it again. For now, those are the best work-arounds I have.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"