[orca-list] Getting Gnome and Orca working Under Arch

Hello all,

what is the best procedure for installing Gnome on Arch, insuring that accessibility and Orca are enabled from the get go? I browsed the wiki but wasn't able to find anything specific to this topic. Many articles exist on how to get gnome installed but I want to follow a procedure most appropriate for our needs as blind users.

by the way, I'm idling on the #talkingarch IRC channel as rspangler.

Robert