From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Hunter
Jozwiak
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 12:53 PM
To: Krishnakant Mane
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Documentation for Using Gnome

And the logical fallacy is that the Gnome help is inaccessible with Orca. So
there goes the primary source of documentation. Maybe Gnome
3.12 fixed this?

On 4/2/14, Krishnakant Mane <krmane gmail com> wrote:
I think Gnome shell 3.10 seems to be pretty accessible, but I too have
the same query, since I wish to use it for my daily personal and
professional work.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.