Re: [orca-list] using gdm or should i switch to lightdm?

Josh,

I do nto want to cross-post. I just wanted to let you know that I noted the steps which I took to get GDM talking over on the AccessibleFreedom Support mailing list. The steps which I mention work perfectly here on Fedora 18, so hopefully the steps will also work on Fedora 20.