Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 24 - live region inside the statusbar

That reminds me<
What is the meaning of different levels such as polite, rood etc?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On 09/20/2013 02:33 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
For me the issue is not that these messages are being spoken automatically but rather that some of them are mixed as they are being read. I don't want to alter or turn off reporting of live regions since I am also using conversations in Thunderbird and incoming messages are being reported automatically while live regions reporting is turned on.

Greetings

Peter