Re: [orca-list] Sayall(+) Functionlity: Download Office & browser contents as MP3; Identification and Interpretation of Images,tables,Links

This is a minor thing, but when it comes to presenting links, is there any way possible to present the state of the link (e.g. visited or not visited)? Thee are times, especially on the Web, when I do searches and oftentiems come across sites which I have visited in the past already. KNowing if a link is visited or not coudl be helpful to others as well.

Like I said, though, this is pretty minor, but I just wanted to add my $0.02. <smile> Thank you for your hard work!