Re: [orca-list] Strange message in the log

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <vilmar informal com br> wrote:
Hi all.
This is not related to orca but I am posting hear in the hope that
someone can help identify the reason.

It appears very much Orca-related to me.
In the log of my arch box I found the following message:
Sep 16 14:31:39 jve gnome-session[555]: (thunderbird:1270):
GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:3429: signal name
`selection_changed' is invalid for instance `0x7f5cda872ed0' of type
`MaiAtkType3'

It seems that the message appears everytime  I press down/up arrow
in the list messages of thunderbird.

That's presumably because it's related to an accessibility selection change in
ATK.
Questions:
Is this a problem?

No, unless you're experiencing an accessibility issue when you move the focus
in Thunderbird.
Where to report?

It might not be worth reporting. In general, GNOME (at least on my system)
generates lots of warning messages that are only worth investigating when
there's an actual problem to track down.