[orca-list] seems that orca slows down my machine after a while

Hi all.
I know it makes no sense, but the fact is that after some use, my machine starts to slow down.

I notice that the laptop fan starts to rotate more often and there is a delay in response of an alt + tab.
If I restart orca the delay disappears.

The following command:
ps -eo pcpu,pid,user,args --sort=-%cpu| head -5
always shows orca in the top, but before I restart orca.

I am running latest orca compiled from git. Also I am running latest at-spi2-core and at-spi2-atk from git.

Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza