Re: [orca-list] Some major fixes committed to master, please test

So if I Install Gnome 3.8 will it be sufficient?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 09/03/2013 07:14 PM, Alex Midence wrote:
At the least, you need the a11y infrastructure to be as recent as possible.  Then, of course, you will need
to build from git.

Alex M

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 6:49 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Some major fixes committed to master, please test

Hi Krishnakant.
I suspect that you need at least gnome 3.8 to test the latest master.

On 09/03/2013 02:46 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
Hi Joanie,
I wish to know what version of Ubuntu or Vinux is perfect for testing
the latest master?
I work on an Ubuntu 12.04 machine on production level and don't wish
to switch over to any thing for now, given the broken accessibility in
various aspects.
So that also brings me to one question, is all the hard work and best
fixes going to be of no use to people like me?
I would infact be very kene to tr out all this so that I can promot
Orca more agressively in India.
i see all the latest stuff is really interesting and when I hear the
word "performance " being talked in a positive way my ears are up.
This is really good work and I wish I could use this as well as help
others use it.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.