[orca-list] orca shortcut keys

I'm playing D&D this afternoon and I have an on-line character sheet. How do I jump from one combo box to the next? I know I can press the c key to go to the next combo box but that doesn't work if you arealready on a data entry field. If you're on a text field or on a combo box and you press the c key, it takes it as data entry. I finally understand why jaws makes you press enter to do data entry. Of course, voiceover handles this by making voiceover shortkeys bizarre things you'd never type into a data entry field.