Re: [orca-list] Is Manjaro ready to use?

No, I don't mind to use a terminal based installer. But how does it
work? Are configurations made by means of commands or text dialogs
with pre-defined answers.

For a while, I have tried to install Arch Linux typing commands.
However, the process were very burocratic.

I know how to interact with the shell environment since I have been a
Linux user for the last three years. In spite of this, I don't know if
I am able to install with a grapical interface. I would like to listen
to Espeak becouse it's the voice I am acquainted. I would like to
setup the keyboard and the interface to portuguese language. In
graphical interfaces, it's easy to do.

Recently, I have installed Ubuntu 13.04 with Uity desktop. It was a
severe mistake for me. I really didn't like it. So I am eager to
change of instalation. What I liked in Arch Linux is the possibility
to install once and update when it's necessary.

Perhaps, in this moment, it's better to install Sonar based on Ubuntu
13.10. I can't stand with Unity.