And where can one get the shortcut commands for Gnome 3.8?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 10/25/2013 02:51 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Sonar 13.10 was held back until gnome 3.10 could be installed as its
default.

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, Alex Midence wrote:

Nice.  What version of gnome?  Is it 3.10?  Did you get all the stock
libraries from the gnome3 ppa or is it just whatn Ubuntu has in the main
repositories?  May take for spin this weekend if I get a chance.

Alex M

From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Nadeau
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:28 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: [orca-list] Sonar 13.10

Hello list,

Sonar Gnu/linux 13.10 is out! Sonar is shipping Gnome-shell as the default
desktop. Included on the iso is also the gnome-fallback desktop. On this
release we are shipping the fallback and shell on the same iso. So there is
only one iso to download. There are a couple of new features on Sonar on
this release

Chromium browser is included with chromevox already installed and ready to
go.

There is a new speech server called speech hub.

Speech hub can be used with mary tts

speech-dispatcher is still included and is the default but you can switch to
speech hub.

If you wish to download it the download link can be found here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sonargnulinux/files/