Re: [orca-list] Sonar 13.10

This one is based on GNOME 3.8. As far as I am aware, it's GNOME 3.8 as
packaged in Ubuntu 13.10, with added speech-hub/MaryTTS support and
ChromeVox pre-installed.

The Sonar release based on Manjaro/GNOME 3.10 is in a holding pattern at
the moment, just waiting for some code synchronization with the
ManjaroISO codebase and refinement of the graphical installer. We hope
to have the Manjaro-based release with GNOME 3.10 out the door within
the next week if all goes according to plans.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"