Re: [orca-list] what distro?

Josh,

Joanie has mentioned in the past that she uses Fedora. That is all the information which I can offer concerning your question.

On 10/07/2013 04:55 PM, Josh wrote:
hi
what distribution of linux do orca developers use? I'm asking because I see that even in ubuntu 13.10 orca is not all the way up to date. and I tried manjaro a number of times and it installs but won't boot. The only distros that boot on my laptops are ubuntu vinux and fedora distros.

josh