Re: [orca-list] Alt_F10 in Firefox refuses

I've noticed this from time to time. I'd suggest applying all updates and rebooting. I'm not seeing it now, and it's been a while since I've seen this behavior. BTW, you might also want to join and ask these questions on the Vinux-support list.

I notice you said you're not seeing this behavior in Thunderbird. What applications are you in when you do see this behavior?