[orca-list] Form fields missing from tab order in Firefox

Before we delve into sample pages and debug logs:

I'm running Orca 3.8.1 under Debian (most of which is still at GNOME 3.4,
though that shouldn't matter for this issue). AT-SPI is at 2.10.0, though the
same issue occurred undr older versions. Fire fox is at 24.0.

On certain pages, some form fields are missing entirely from the tab order,
though Orca otherwise handles them appropriately. To reproduce, press tab and
note that focus skips over one or more form fields. I haven't found any other
discernible pattern.

Is this likely to improve when I upgrade Orca and its environment? I think
I'll wait until I can upgrade before submitting logs and bug reports, and I
also need to find a non-confidential Web page that can reproduce the problem.
So far, they've all been secure sites with personal or other confidential
information.

Has anyone else experienced this?