Re: [orca-list] Typing on focus 40 brailld siaplay with orca 3.8.1 on Fedora 19

Daniel Nash <dnl nash gmail com> wrote:
when I try to type or use the rockers to move up and down, I hear a
beep from brltty, but orca does not respond or interact with any
graphical content. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your
help in advance.

Do the keys work as expected with BRLTTY running at the console? If not, take
it up on the BRLTTY list. If everything works as expected at the console, then
it's presumably an Orca issue.