Re: [orca-list] trying to use Orca full-time, have some questions

hi

in vinux there is only orca 3.4.2. this is based on ubuntu 12.04. python 2.7 so updating orca in vinux is not possible unless you want to mess with trying to get the whole new accessibility stack working.

sent from my windows 7 laptop