Re: [orca-list] a possible bug with orca and firefox

How do you run a combination Vinux and Arch system, I wonder?

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of
coffeekingms gmail com
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 2:54 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] a possible bug with orca and firefox

hi all
I'm running a combination of arch linux and vinux on my laptop, and I've run
into a bug that's difficult to track down. In firefox 25, and several
earlier versions, the latest orca v3.10 and from master, has problems
continuously reading text if a link is encountered in the middle of it.
Sometimes orca will continue past the link, at other times it will stop, and
I'm not able to arrow past it. This only happens in arch, since I'm running
the latest accessibility stack, at-spi2-core v2.8, and friends. Another
possibly related bug is with reading by words. Orca will occasionally get
stuck on a word and refuse to go back,  usually at the beginning or end of a
sentence, but not always. Is there a command I can run in orca to gather
debug info to send to this list for troubleshooting? Neither of these
problems happen in vinux, since we are running orca v3.4.2.
Thanks
Kendell c