Re: [orca-list] booting into a live cd with orca

When the live system is running, use 'alt+super+s' keys to start speech. This is a toggle, as of GNOME and Orca 3.10. If running an older Ubuntu cd, and using the default live image, you can use 'ctrl+s' to toggle speech.

Finally, may I suggest you download Sonar GNU/Linux-- a spin of Ubuntu 13.10, with accessibility pre-enabled-- just start the live system, and it will come up talking. I'm not sure how well braille support works here.

http://sonargnuelinux.com

Cheers,

Dave