Re: [orca-list] Punctuation announcements

https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/howto_key_bindings.html

On 11/15/2013 09:02 AM, Andy B. wrote:
How do you do that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanmarie Diggs [mailto:jdiggs igalia com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:29 AM
To: Andy B.; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Punctuation announcements

Hey Andy.

Why not instead bind the Orca command to cycle through levels of
punctuation? Then you can switch it quickly on the fly for any app.

--joanie

On 11/15/2013 08:23 AM, Andy B. wrote:
I am using Ubuntu 13.10. I am taking a Java class in school and need
to hear things like {, }, [, ], (, ), and other symbols. I don't
always want to turn punctuation level to all because that would get
annoying after a while. Is there a way to tell Orca to tell me these
types of symbols while in eclipse, but nowhere else?