Re: [orca-list] Orca Refactor and Evolution

Hey Alex.

The problem with Evolution is Evolution; not Orca. The main widgets of
interest are not even showing up in the accessible tree, let alone
giving us the events we need in order to present stuff.

But if those developers fix their stuff, I will make Evolution support a
high priority.

--joanie