Re: [orca-list] sonar

sonargnulinux.com is the new website, but it may not be entirely
complete yet. I added it to the information in my VirtualBox images, and
it is mentioned in the podcast, because it is to be the website for the
Sonar distribution going forward. You can still find all the images on
the sonar-project.org website, but the download link takes you to the
busier and more complicated SourceForge download page. Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"