[orca-list] Orca and languages

Hi there!

I have downloaded the Orca screen reader 3.8.1 from source, and I found the Orca translations as .po files in /po directory.

Now, I am translating the Orca to Croatian language, and I am interesting how to switch the Orca to Croatian when I complete my translation and compile the Orca?

Also, I am interesting how to make Croatian translation visible to other Orca screen reader users?

Is there any git repository I can update, or I need to send my .po file to any email address?

Best regards

Darko