[orca-list] Sonar 13.04 lxde

Hello list,
Sonar 13.04 lxde is released! I would not consider this a full release but more of an experimental release. I don't have any shortcut keys set. Setting the shortcut keys are done by hand due to using the openbox window manager. The top panel is not accessible but you can get to the menu with all of the applications. When installing I would have it log in automatically because I don't have any sound set at the log in or when it does log in after typing in your user name and password. When connecting to wireless you can either connect at install or once installed you will have to go to network connections and type in your ssid from here to connect.This is because the panel is not accessible. Or you can also use the network manager cli. You will have to do some homework on this to use it but it can be done. To install press alt f1 and go up to administration and then press the right arrow and down to install. Press enter and your off! gnome tweak tool is installed so you can set the home icon and trash if you please. here is the link to download.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sonargnulinux/files/