Re: [orca-list] dosemu with orca

Hello, everyone!

To my experience, Dosbox is the best solution to run old Dos stuff. It won't be accessible with Orca, but if you have an old dos screen reader with software speech, you can start it from within dosbox and it will work. I came upon it in the past when I tried to run my dos screen reader under dosemu but my speech synthesizer (a software one) refused to work in that environment.

HTH,

S.F.