[orca-list] android tts source

Hi
This seems to be the website with all the android source code on it. I looked for the tts but the website is pretty confusing to me, either that or I'm not familiar with source code or am not sure what I am looking for. But you will probably find the source code for jellybean tts here. And bill I am doing the best I can with this. If I were a developer I could and would help out even more but development is not really my strongpoint, at least not yet maybe someday.

https://android.googlesource.com/

Josh