Re: [orca-list] espeak-extra-voices

Kyle,
Yes, some good ideas.
As opposed to being dependent on distros for things like this, I say have a central repo(github or similar) and a script used for copying the voice files. It's something I could do, again, if there is enough interest. And since voice files are small, I'd be happy to host them either on Github or my Ubuntu server.

Bill