Re: [orca-list] updating espeak

I'll try and make a zenity dialog for it when I get time.

On 5/15/2013 3:59 PM, Bill Dengler(arch Gnu/Linux) wrote:
Josh,
I'm sure that the Orca development team would gladly accept patches.

Bill
On 05/15/13 10:13, Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi

In a future version of orca could you add a variants combo box so we
could pick voice variants like klatt and whisper and others? also
could you add a dialog which will update espeak to the latest version?
Here is an easy way to do it. pasted below there may be some spelling
errors here.