Re: [orca-list] Please test for regressions in SayAll and Gecko word navigation

Hi Joanie.

Accessing http://espeak.sourceforge.net/download.html with the new changes applied, freezes orca in my machine.
No problems with orca 3.8.1.
Thanks.

On 05/12/2013 11:48 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey all.

As part of some code clean-up and in preparation for the simplification
of the accessible text interface, I've made what should be
non-noticeable changes to Orca's SayAll code and also to Gecko word
navigation. It would be helpful to have some testing from those able to
build and run Orca master.

Important: All I care about w.r.t. this call for testing is regressions
introduced by my changes. Other bugs you discover that are not the
direct result of my changes should not be mentioned in this call for
testing. Doesn't mean I don't care about them; just that I want to focus
right now on identifying and fixing regressions. <smiles>

On a vaguely related note, I will be traveling for business starting
today and likely will not be able to respond immediately to your
reports. But I'll check email in the evenings.

Lastly, for those of you who like reading commit logs, you'll notice
that I also began migrating Orca's Evolution script to WebKitGtk. This
will undoubtedly cause someone to say, "Does this mean Evolution is
accessible?" And the answer, I'm afraid, is no. The WebKitGtk stuff is
accessible, but the message list, etc. is still failing to give us the
events we need to present it to you. But I figure we might as well have
Orca ready for when those Evo bugs get fixed.

As always, I appreciate it!!
--joanie