[orca-list] Espeak, speech dispatcher, and Orca at faster rates

Hello,
I'm trying to get Espeak with Speech Dispatcher and Orca to speak faster. I remember needing to modify one of the source files of Speech Dispatcher to change the rates, but I'm unsure of which one you modify. Which one do I change, and how do I get Orca to use the new, locally compiled speech dispatcher over the one packaged in my Gnu/Linux distribution?

Bill