Re: [orca-list] 00000

According to Krishnakant Mane:
# How to use the gnome-tweke-tool to get some shortcuts on the desktop and
# suppose I wish to have some folders on the desktop as well?

Once you open the tweak tool, tab once and you will be presented with a
list of settings pages for parts of the system you can change. You are
automatically placed on shell usually. Go all the way to the top and you
will find a page for the desktop. Tab and turn on the option that says
"Have file manager handle the desktop." There are a few other options
there, which determine what icons are placed on your desktop. Note that
mounted drives will once again show up on the desktop, exactly as in
GNOME2. As for adding folders to the desktop, you can add them by
creating links in your ~/Desktop folder. Again, this behavior is
retained from GNOME2.

# Secondly, I tryed pressing super (windows key ) + f10.
# I press the down arrow expecting that the menu items in the applications
# menu will be spoken, but I hear nothing.
# What could be wrong?

Most likely, you are in an application that has no menu. In that case,
you may hear "quit," or you may hear nothing at all, with the possible
exception of "windoe." What application do you have focused when you
press the super+f10 key?
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--