Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Re: [arch-general] gnome 3.7

Hello,
According to a single post in the following thread arch developers are still working on it and gnome unstable is not yet useable.

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1250615

So we should get a bit more patience I guess.

Greetings

Peter