Re: [orca-list] Sonar distro translated to portuguese

Use Ubuntu
http://ubuntu.com
The 12.10 version is very stable, and they have several teams dedicated
to translation.

Bill
On 03/28/2013 08:00 AM, luciano de souza wrote:
Hello all,
Certainly, this is not the appropriate forum to discuss about Sonar
project. However, visiting their pages, I couldn't find their address.
Two or three mounths ago, I have installed Sonar distribution. It's a
very good oportunity to use a distro pre-configured for the best
interaction with Orca.
However, there was a bug. Even following all the instructions, I
couldn't translate the interface to portuguese. Another lister has
ratified the problem since he couldn't translate the interface to
czech.
Well, without an interface spoken in my language, the distro is not so
good. For this reason, I left it.
But, I am eager to use Sonar when this bug will be retified. So my
question is: does someone know if nowadays Sonar can be translated to
another languages? In particular to portuguese?
If it's not good to discuss this topic here, I ask if someone knows
where I could make this question?
Regards,
Luciano